Are You Our Future UX-Star?
March 19, 2013
If you are a Digital Activist with a passion for the future of digital services and with a fresh diploma in your hands, you are invited to apply for Idean’s UX trainee program!
Idean is a global design agency dedicated to delivering the best possible User Experience. We create world-leading applications and platforms for web, mobile and integrated industry systems.
We are now to hiring 3-6 junior designers to form a trainee team and to become a part of our community of 60+ designers. The trainees will work under the guidance of Idean’s designers and team leaders, in a group as well as individually. The trainee program takes place at our Helsinki office, and runs from September 2013 until May 2014. We hope that in addition to fluent English, you are able to speak, write and understand the Finnish language fluently.
As a Trainee, you will:
- Be a part of the project team working on real customer cases
- Get hands-on experience in visual design, interaction design, front-end development, sales, project management and consultancy
- Benefit from one-to-one mentorship from Idean’s senior designers
- Get a nine-month paid trainee contract, with a trainee salary of 1500€ per month
- Have an opportunity to be a part of Idean’s crew in the future, with a possibility to work also in Palo Alto, USA
You can apply if you:
- Have a relevant degree (graduation latest summer 2013)
- Are motivated, inspired by digital design and ready for new challenges!
- Are ready to take part in our design assignment as a part of the selection process
To apply, please send your CV and a free-form application (it does not need to be a long one) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by April, 10, 2013. We will send a design assignment by email to the chosen candidates soon after Easter, with detailed instructions on how to proceed. The final selections to the trainee program will be made during April.
The application period for our trainee program has now closed and the trainees have been selected for the period of 2013-2014. Information about new trainee opportunities will be published on our website frequently, so stay tuned!