Palo Alto, CA, United States
We are currently looking for top-notch UI Developers to join our team in Palo Alto, CA.
Our ideal candidate should have 2-5 years of experience and can:
- Independently architect and develop websites to modern standards with HTML5 with our team of designers.
- Work in constant dialogue with our design team to fulfill all the design requirements.
- Work independently or with a group of developers either on-site with a client or at our office.
- Consult our customers and partners, and find the best solutions to even their most demanding needs.
- Build durable co-operation with our customers and always act in their best interest.
- Support our sales and production teams.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Portfolio that represents a range of developed websites.
- Strong knowledge of website development.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
You’re able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment. You work well under pressure. We offer you an opportunity to join us in creating the future of user experience: digital services & products that change the world.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Unlimited Caltrain GoPass (all zones, all days)
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- …and multiple other cool benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.