Sr. UI Developers
Palo Alto, CA, United States
We are currently seeking for Sr. UI Developers to join our team in Palo Alto, CA.
We require you to believe firmly that you can change the world by implementing unique user experiences. You deliver what you promise and exceed expectations. You’re creative and positive when working as a part of our specialist team, but you can also take responsibility independently. You understand the importance of user experience and its implications on website development. You are comfortable with rapid prototyping and HTML development and the relevant helper libraries such as jQuery. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your development skills you are able to implement the concepts and complex services designed by our UX experts into perfectly functioning, responsive, high-performance websites.
The ideal candidate with 5+ years of experience can:
- Independently design and develop websites using HTML/HTML5 according to specifications handed to you by our design team or clients.
- Work in constant dialogue with our design team to fulfill all the design requirements.
- Work independently or with a group of developers either on-site with a client or at our office.
- Consult our customers and partners, and find the best solutions to even their most demanding needs.
- Build durable co-operation with our customers and always act in their best interest.
- Support our sales and production teams.
- Coach & mentor other UI Developers.
Key focus areas:
- Can complete complex projects efficiently, proactively and with excellent quality.
- Can quickly adapt to new environments and learn new languages, tools and platforms.
- Works fluently in contact with clients.
- Knows inside and out the tools of choice.
- Knows about all the relevant tools of expertise area.
- 5+ years of experience
- Portfolio that represents a range of developed websites and services.
- Strong knowledge of website development.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Unlimited Caltrain GoPass (all zones, all days)
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- …and multiple other cool benefits
You’re able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment. You work well under pressure. We offer you an opportunity to join us in creating the future of user experience: digital services & products that change the world.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.