Palo Alto, CA, United States
Idean is currently looking for an Experienced Project Manager to join our team in beautiful downtown Palo Alto, California.
Before our mantra became “Life is too short for crappy UX”, we used to say: “Life is too short for crappy projects.” Our company is built on the wholehearted belief that great UX can change the world. For us, this starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
In this PM role, you will be responsible for overseeing and directing multiple, complex, multi-location projects simultaneously, ensuring that they are delivered on time, on budget and that client expectations are always met. The Project Manager interacts with all delivery team members and clients daily. The design team for each project is different, based on the SOW and client’s business requirements. The Project Manager is responsible to have constantly up-to-date information about status, risks, issues, resources, invoicing and deliverables to successfully manage the projects and to provide status reports to clients and to internal stakeholders. The Project Manager is also responsible for the financial management of projects including profitable delivery and invoicing it on time. The Project Manager may also help identify new business opportunities for client leads to pursue and close new business for Idean.
▪ Be the clients’ point of contact for all day-to-day project related issues
▪ Manage entire projects from kick-off through final delivery (e.g. resourcing, internal/client kick off, status calls & meetings, reports, reviews/iteration sessions, co-creation workshops, delivery meetings, etc.)
▪ Update the resourcing situation on a daily basis based on potential client change requests or staffing adjustments
▪ Closely co-operate with the entire design organization to ensure that projects are properly resourced
▪ Manage project financials including overall project budget, work estimates, profitability, revenue forecasts and invoicing
▪ Ensure that quality standards are met according to Idean’s delivery principles
▪ 5+ years of experience managing complex projects (preferably in a consulting or design agency environment)
▪ Results-oriented practice of project management principles
▪ Strong communication, presentation & networking skills
▪ Creative thinking & analytical capabilities to build solutions for clients
▪ Solid track record on delivering projects on time, with solid margins and ensuring client & design team satisfaction
▪ Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
▪ Excellent time management, financial management & leadership skills
▪ Proven ability to multi-task, work with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
▪ Ability to identify new business opportunities during client engagements
▪ Strong “can do” service attitude towards clients
In addition to the most exciting projects in this domain, Idean offers you an excellent team of talent, spirit & inspiration to work with.