Palo Alto, CA, United States
You believe firmly that unique user experiences can change the world. You’re creative, positive and enthusiastic of all things digital. Preferably you have experience working as a User Experience Researcher independently, and also as a part of a team. As a UX Researcher you will conduct research, gather insights, analyze user behavior and work with Designers and Managers to improve the experience.
- Work closely with a tight-knit design team to support a consistent product vision from research to delivery.
- Plan research activities in your project team: identify areas that can benefit from user research, define research goals in collaboration with the team.
- Develop research protocols and discussion guides, generate screeners, and manage logistics for recruiting research participants.
- Conduct research studies or lead the team through human-centered inspirational exercises.
- Synthesize and communicate research findings and recommendations.
- Has experience with qualitative research methodologies (evaluative and generative), and is comfortable leading design teams through research activities through the design cycle.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience developing research plans, conducting research studies, and synthesizing results.
- BA/BS or above in Social Sciences or Design
- Experience with variety of research methodologies preferred - including interviews, observations, surveys, usability studies, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill
- Prior successful experience juggling multiple projects
- Software experience preferred
- Can communicate findings concisely and persuasively.
- Is a self-starter, driven, and accountable.
- A solid understanding of the design and product development process.