Technical Project Manager
Hi, You skilled and talented Technical Project Manager!
Idean is a leading User Experience & UI design House, which is growing fast and needs new professionals to lead the development of User Experiences.
Now we are hiring a Technical Project Manager from Finland, who will after an initial training period in Helsinki relocate to Palo Alto, USA and be based at our office over there.
Before our mantra became ”Life is too short for crappy UX”, we used to say: ”Life is too short for crappy projects”. Our company is built on the wholehearted belief that great UX can change the world. For us, this starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
In this Technical PM role, You will be responsible for overseeing and directing developers and designers on multiple, complex, multi-location projects. Technical PM works with developers, designers and customers daily. Ideal candidate has a passion for technology, especially in mobile.
- Ownership of the entire project lifecycle, from kick-off to delivery
- Update the the resourcing situation on a daily bases on potential client change requests or staffing adjustments
- Closely co-operate with the entire developer and design organization to ensure that projects are properly resourced
- You can work and lead by example also in subject matters for developers
- Manage project financials including overall project budget, work estimates, profitability, revenue forecasts and invoicing
- Ensure that quality standards are met according to Idean´s delivery principles
- 5+ years of project management experience in software development
- Experience in Agile and Lean software delivery. Scrum experience preferred
- Exemplary programming skills on at least one major mobile platform (iOS/Android)
- Passion for technology
- Solid track record on delivering projects on time, with solid margins an ensuring client & design team satisfaction
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management, financial management & leadership skills
- Ability to identify new business opportunities during client engagements
- Strong ”can do” service attitude towards clients
Idean can offer You the most exciting projects in this domain. We also have an excellent team of talent, spirit & inspiration to work with! So come and confirm us that You are the one for this job!
Additional information and application: www.idean.com, and Niko Frilander, tel. +358 41 5353 283.
We are looking foward to your application :)