As a Content Strategist at Idean you will be responsible for creating revolutionary services alongside a multidisciplinary team of creative thinkers.
You are a true professional at gathering business and customer insights, and utilising them to re-frame design briefs, define content strategies, and create content for innovative service concepts with a distinctive tone-of-voice. You are confident with leading content creation from initial brief to delivery.
You are a natural born storyteller who can grasp the essence of products and brands and turn it into a compelling content plan and copy. For you content is storytelling, both textual and visual – whatever serves the purpose best. You can manage content creation from a strategic level all the way to polished call-to-action buttons. You are a simplifier. You can get to the essence of things. You see the core beneath complicated ideas and can convey it with clarity, purpose, and simplicity.
We are proud of our many and diverse clients. This diversity inspires you, as you get to constantly learn and adapt your approach for each project’s unique requirements. Your passion is to build solutions that provide unique experiences to end-users and create competitive advantage for our clients. You fluently combine human, business and technology viewpoints, and master customer listening.
At Idean, you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You’ll be working as a part of our strategy team, supporting the creation of superb customer experiences with well crafted content. You enjoy solving design challenges together with other designers and developers, but you can also take responsibility independently. You work well under pressure and are able to meet deadlines in a changing working environment. Your background can vary from communications design to business or technology.
- Understand the service related challenges of customers and end-users
- Take the lead in creating content strategies that support our clients’ business
- Solve problems with natural innovative and analytical skills
- Create compelling copy for different clients across mediums: from digital to print or film – whatever delivers the message best
- Work with clients, stakeholders and end-users to develop concepts that meet business and end-user needs
- Work directly with clients on an individual level
- Develop and publish viewpoints via internal and external channels
- Collaborate with other team members in projects and across
- Support sales of service design projects requiring content strategy and production
- Easily juggle working on many projects at once
- Participate in developing Idean’s content design offering
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a writing and/or content creation position in a creative environment or agency
- Full fluency in English and in Finnish
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and strategic thinking capability
- Portfolio that showcases variety in your writing and content planning skills
- Strong attention to detail and hunger to innovate
- Understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Basic visual/design skills a huge plus, design literacy a must
- Willingness to travel
- Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into content strategy and design
- Experience in running creative workshops is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
- Beautiful office space in Lauttasaari with our own sauna!
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- Leisure-time accident insurance
- Weekly team breakfasts
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- …and multiple other cool benefits
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.