Senior Visual Designer Oslo
We are looking for talented Senior Visual Designers to join our growing team in Oslo, Norway. You will get to work with a diverse multicultural team consisting of team members from Idean studios in US & Europe.
You wholeheartedly believe that designing unique user experiences, which are communicated to the end-user through awesome visual designs, can change the world. You've experienced first-hand, how the user-centered design process is used to develop new products and services and have a portfolio to prove it. You understand the importance of user experience and visual design and can effectively communicate it to clients.
As a Senior Visual Designer you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts and designs for leading-edge mobile and web solutions. You’ll be working in a creative environment with other designers and developers. We are looking for people who are passionate about design and get excited solving toughest design challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of the whole team.
- Create creative concepts according business and customer requirements
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create visual prototypes
- Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different Design teams on delivering projects for different platforms & devices
- Create style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- At least 5 years of experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with an appropriate software toolset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills Norwegian and English
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel
- You will take part in growing a successful, international unit in Norway and work with talented colleagues on exciting design projects
- You will work in an international environment that emphasize sharing of best practice and participate in design projects both in Norway, Europe and US
- You have the opportunity to further develop your competence in a cultivated, digital UX agency with well-established methodologies
- You will work with people that challenge you and contribute to the development of your career
- You will get the chance to work on projects where you are responsible for UX, while talented management consultants and IT consultants contribute with their expertise
- We offer a competitive salary in addition to good insurance coverage and pension schemes, free health check and subsidized gym membership
- You will work interdisciplinary – our teams also work with interesting projects within machine learning, cloud, innovation and other digital transformation. As a designer you will often be a part of these project teams
Who we are
Idean is a global design firm that works with some of the world's leading companies. Our goal is to improve people's lives by designing experiences meant for the heart. We help our clients to create long-term relationships with their customers. We work with entrepreneurs, experts and global organizations to create products and services that charm users, challenge industries, and define brands.
Founded in Finland in 1999, the company combines innovation expertise from Silicon Valley with Scandinavian design heritage. Idean has more than 230 designers working from studios in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, New York, Berlin, London, Helsinki,Tampere, Oslo, Bergen and Stavanger.
Since February 2017, Idean has been an independent subsidiary of Capgemini.
Capgemini is one of the worlds largest IT and management consulting companies with over 200,000 employees globally.
In Norway, we have around 1100 consultants working on a range of interesting assignments in sectors such as energy, health, public, telecom, transport, retail and banking and finance.