Studio & Events Manager
Idean is looking for a Studio & Events Manager to join the team in our Stavanger Norway Studio!
Do you have an eye for detail and will to create awesome client, employee and candidate experiences every day in the best working environment and with a great team?
If the answer is yes, then we have a great job in line for you!
We are seeking an individual who can efficiently run the daily employee & client support operations at our two Studios in Stavanger. The bulk of the work consists of ensuring all facilities are equipped, organised and functional; organising and marketing internal and external events; and booking travel arrangements. A key part of the responsibilities include being able to provide the office with administrative support and organization.
The person will be part of the Global Idean Operations Team reporting to Head of Studio Stavanger. For this role primary location is Stavanger.
- Perform Studio opening activities each morning to ensure all spaces are organized properly and ready to welcome clients and employees
- Greet and cater to clients and employees in a warm & inviting manner, including organizing well-functioning flow of incoming and departing guests
- Provide administrative support to the staff in Stavanger
- Overseeing and executing general facilities maintenance, ensuring proper staging and organization of the office, overseeing proper functioning of all common office equipment, making sure the conference, rec area and supply rooms are properly stocked and clean at all times
- Hire and serve as the main point of contact for external vendors and contractors
- Boost morale with caterings, gift sending, send-offs, welcomes, anniversary greetings etc.
- Travel bookings and support
- New employee orientations
- Planning and Management
- Coordinate team-building events, weekly meals, wellness activities, and other out-of-office events
- Ability to deliver creative and awesome experiences through internal events i.e. Summer Party, Xmasparty.
- Planning and Management
- Events marketing and SOME activities
- Building relationships and coordination with vendors
- You have to be able to represent IDEAN at client/community events
- Solution-oriented attitude and ability to react to constant changes
- 2+ years of work experience
- Fluent Norwegian & English language skills
- Values that fit right alongside Idean's
- Ability to create a fun and functional work environment for everyone, boost moral
- High level of self-motivation, proactiveness and ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer service skills and instincts
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- A "get it done" attitude and a work ethic to match
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Hospitality industry is a plus
- Strong knowledge of basic office applications in a Mac environment
- Detail-oriented, works with precision and integrity
- Event planning & coordination experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills English & Norwegian
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- You're able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment and work well under pressure
- A natural instinct and warm personality for giving hugs and friendly smiles from time to time :)
The role will be filled as soon as the right person is found, so don’t wait too long to send your CV our way!