Senior Service Designer
We are looking for experienced Senior Service Designers to join our team in Stavanger, Norway!
As a Senior Service Designer at Idean you are responsible for the creation of revolutionary services. This involves designing practical, functional and desirable digital services mapped with a customer’s business objectives and technology roadmaps. We expect you to be truly professional at gathering and utilizing business and customer insights, and to have the ability to reframe service challenges, articulate opportunities, define strategies, create concepts and lead the development of innovative new services from initial brief to delivery.
We are proud of our many and diverse customers at Idean. This diversity aspect inspires you, adapting your approach for each project’s unique requirements. Your passion is to build solutions that create competitive advantages for our customers and provide unique experiences to end-users. You fluently combine human, business and technology viewpoints, and master customer listening. You are familiar with leading contextual user research, mapping user experiences and customer journeys as well as leading co-creation workshops, idea generation, prototyping as well as blueprinting service solutions to name a few.
As a senior designer you will have your own client/project responsibilities and you’ll manage and deliver projects together with other creative team members. You should possess a natural ability to articulate the criteria of good service design and offer constructive feedback to colleagues. Your background can vary from design, business, or technology.
- Understand the service related problems/challenges of customers and end-users
- Solve problems with natural innovative and analytical skills
- Work with customers, business stakeholders and staff to develop customer and business centric concepts
- Produce a range of service design deliverables for different touch points
- Run creative workshops
- Take responsibility for overall quality of service design projects
- Develop and publish viewpoints via internal and external channels
- Work directly with clients on an individual level
- Communicate the fundamental concepts of service design to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with other team members in projects
- Support sales of service design related projects
- Participate in developing Idean’s service design offering
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience as senior service designer for digital services
- Experience with service design tools and methods
- Experience in working on a broad range of research and innovation-oriented projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Norwegian tongue that loves english
- Creative and strategic thinking capability
- Experience in working with creative people and environments
- Experience with high-level customer engagement
- Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into service design thinking
- Competitive salary
- Chance to travel and work in Scandinavia and beyond
- A clear career framework to help you grow
- Attendance in UX seminars and relevant education
- Sponsored culture events activities like theater plays, wine tasting, team trips, national gatherings
- Bonus model based on experience
- A solid pension fund agreement
- Life, travel and sick insurance
- Mobile, broadband and multiple other cool benefits
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the Norway without restrictions.