HR Manager Finland
- Do you have a passion for HR and employee well-being?
- Do you want to take HR to the next level in a fast growing global company?
- Are you a great team player and listener?
- Are you empathic, yet driven to get things done?
If all of the above apply to you, we have a place for you in our amazing team. At Idean you get to work with our exceptionally talented people, in a family like environment.
Your tasks consists of:
- Cherishing and developing the Idean culture, every day.
- Providing operational HR support for Helsinki & Tampere Studios as directed by HR leadership.
- Being responsible for HR admin tasks
- Providing HR guidance to employees in Finland
- Managing relationships with third parties such as Health care providers, Payroll etc. to provide needed information.
- Being responsible for the recruitment activities in Finland, managing recruitment life cycles, scheduling, selection process, offer negotiations, building and managing the recruitment pipeline for employees and freelancers
- Creating and maintain relationship with diverse professional organisations to attract and recruit top talent for Idean
- Being a member of our recruitment events team, taking the lead of planning and organising events with our Events Manager
For this position you should have:
- 4+ years experience in the field of HR
- Experience in working independently with basic HR admin tasks
- General understanding of labor law in Finland
- General understanding of HR practices in Finland
- A good understanding and track record of managing recruitment life cycle
- Ability to speak Finnish and English on a professional level, other language skills are big plus
In this position, you will be part of our HR team and report to our Global HR Director.