Global Creative Resource Manager
Idean is looking for a problem-solving and data-driven Global Creative Resource Manager to join our team in Austin, Texas!
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully handpicked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
The Creative Resource Manager will analyze, evaluate and plan creative resourcing needs to ensure project success and creative excellence. This person will work out of the Austin office but will work on resourcing at a global level across all Idean studios in all locations. Utilizing this network of studios, S/he will be responsible for the introduction and adoption of new practices, tools, and metrics for the studio leadership team to make the team more efficient and drive projects to completion smoother. This position will report to the Director of Global Talent Management.
- 5+ years of resource management in creative services marketing or design agencies
- Creative project and/or production management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Capacity to manage a busy workload with high productivity
- Strong workflow management experience
- Responsive and flexible to ever changing needs and environment
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Deep understanding of creative development process
- A thorough understanding of the roles in an experience design agency.
- The ability to work efficiently across multiple time zones.
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills
- Work with studio leadership to assess project needs, and act as point of contact to book and confirm creative talent
- Monitor day-to-day project activities and resourcing; actively work with department leads to address and resolve issues
- Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Determine project risk on an ongoing basis, escalate issues as needed
- Recommend process improvements for Resource Management
- Run weekly resource meetings and facilitate resourcing issues/conflict resolution with Creative teams and appropriate department heads
- Track availability of all agency staff members
- Review and evaluate all freelance creative talent for the agency; manage contracted services and freelancers
- Ensure Freelance Artists are utilized appropriately – on the right projects, at the right price, with attention paid to controlling cost whilst maintaining quality
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Downtown Parking
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente
- Basic life insurance
- 401(k) w/ 4% match after 1 year of employment
- Weekly lunch
- Health & wellness program