Senior Interaction Designer
We are looking for an accomplished Senior Interaction Designer to join our studio in Munich!
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that supports brilliant and amazing work.
You've experienced firsthand how to drive a user-centered design process to develop new products and services, and your strong background and portfolio attests to that. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also effectively communicate it to our clients.
You are passionate about solving tough design challenges together on a team of other creatives, designers, and developers, and strive to deliver magnificently pixel-perfect work.
We offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We will give you the most inspiring projects in the world to work on. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for each client or project's unique requirements. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Be the lead designer in our projects
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable and other types of product and service prototypes
- Conduct co-creation, user research and usability testing sessions with end-users and/or clients
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define design direction and concepts
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- Mentor our younger designers both on project and personal levels
- 4+ years of Interaction Design experience
- Experience as interaction lead for digital services
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to
- Thorough understanding of common front-end and back-end platforms
- Love for UX design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Deep understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Real passion for new technologies and hunger to innovate
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Idean expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Idean’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.