Senior Service Designer
Are you a true professional at collecting and utilizing business and customer insights? Do you have the ability to reframe service challenges, articulate opportunities, define strategies, build concepts and handle the development of creative new services from initial brief to delivery?
If so, then we have a place for you in our studio. We're seeking an accomplished Service Designer to join us in Munich.
As a Senior Service Designer at Idean you are responsible for the creation of revolutionary services. This involves crafting practical, functional and desirable digital services mapped with customer’s business objectives and technology roadmaps.
We are proud of our many and diverse customers. This diversity aspect motivates you as you adapt your approach for each project’s individual requirements. Your passion is to build solutions that create advantages for our customers and provide unmatched experiences to end-users. You fluently combine human, business and technology viewpoints, and master customer listening. You are familiar with leading contextual user research, mapping user experiences and customer journeys as well as leading co-creation workshops, idea generation, prototyping as well as blueprinting service solutions to name a few.
You will also have your own client/project responsibilities and you’ll work to deliver projects together with other creative team members. You should posses a natural ability to articulate the criteria good service design and offer constructive feedback to colleagues. Your background can vary from design, business or technology.
At Idean, we offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow as you work with our diverse range of clients and multidisciplinary team of designers and developers. We look forward to seeing what skills you can bring to Idean!
- Understand the service related problems/challenges of customers and end-users
- Tackle problems with natural creative and analytical skills
- Work with customers, upper management and team members to develop customer and business centric concepts
- Produce a range of deliverables for different touch points
- Run creative workshops
- Take responsibility for overall quality of your service design projects
- Develop and publish viewpoints via internal and external channels
- Work directly with clients on an individual level
- Communicate the fundamental concepts of service design to key partners
- Collaborate with other team members in projects
- Support sales related SD projects
- Participate in developing Idean’s service design offering
- 4+ years of Service Design experience
- Experience as service designer for digital services on a broad range of research and creative projects
- Experience with service design tools and methods
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and critical thinking capability
- Experience in working with creative people and environments
- Experience with high-level customer engagement
- Willingness to travel
- Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into service design thinking
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Idean expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Idean’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.