Interaction Designer / UX Designer
Interaction Designer / UX Designer
Idean are looking for Interaction Designer / UX Designer to join our team in Stavanger.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work. You've experienced first-hand how you can drive a user-centered design process to develop new products and services, and your portfolio and track record proves that. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also effectively communicate it to our clients. You get excited solving tough design challenges together with other designers and developers.
At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You also get to mentor our future stars, and your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of the whole company. You get to work with a talented and friendly team for our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, and the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting projects.
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable and other types of product and service prototypes
- Conduct co-creation, user research and usability testing sessions with end-users and/or clients
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define design direction and concepts
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- 4+ years of Interaction Design experience
- Passion for UX design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Proficiency of creating interaction designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Understanding of common front-end and back-end platforms
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in both Norwegian and English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- You will take part in growing a successful, international unit in Norway.
- Talented colleagues and exciting design projects
- Competitive salary
- Chance to travel and work in Europe and beyond
- A clear career framework to help you grow
- Attendance in UX seminars and relevant education
- A solid pension fund agreement
- Life, travel and sick insurance
- Free health check and subsidized gym membership
- Mobile, broadband and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in Norway without restrictions.
Who we are
Idean is a global design firm that works with some of the world's leading companies. Our goal is to improve people's lives by designing experiences meant for the heart. We help our clients to create long-term relationships with their customers. We work with entrepreneurs, experts and global organizations to create products and services that charm users, challenge industries, and define brands.
Founded in Finland in 1999, the company combines innovation expertise from Silicon Valley with Scandinavian design heritage. Idean has more than 700 designers working from studios in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Austin, New York, London, Berlin, Paris, Montpellier, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Helsinki,Tampere, Netherlands, Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Malmö and Singapore.