Lead Visual Designer
We are looking for a talented Lead Visual Designer to join our studio in Berlin, Germany.
You will get to work with a diverse multicultural team consisting of team members from Idean studios in US & EU.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that supports the production of brilliant and inspiring work.
You understand the importance of user experience and role of visual design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your visual design skills you can bring new concepts and even complex wireframes alive. You don’t just paint the wires, you can improve actual user experience.
You love solving design challenges together with other designers and developers, but you can also take responsibility independently. You persevere when things get tough and can meet deadlines in a changing working environment. You like working closely with our Interaction Designer and clients, and you can easily communicate your design decisions to everyone you collaborate with. You continuously follow visual design trends and know when and how to use them in your projects.
At Idean, we offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for each client or project's exclusive requirements. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Work closely with the entire Design team to build the wow-effect visual designs
- Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different Design teams on delivering projects for multiple platforms and devices
- Craft style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members and our clients can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- Successfully work with various projects and clients
- 7+ years experience in Visual Design
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Visual design experience in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Real passion for new technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an attention to detail
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.