Idean is looking for a Studio Associate to join the team in our Berlin Studio!
Do you have an eye for detail and will to create awesome client, employee and candidate experiences every day in the best working environment and with a great team?
If the answer is yes, then we have a great job in line for you!
We are seeking an individual who can efficiently run the daily client & employee support operations at our Berlin Studio. The work consists of ensuring all spaces are properly set up before the day starts and touched up throughout the day for different events & occasions. A key part of the responsibility includes being able to provide the office with administrative support and organization. In addition, this job includes food & beverage service to clients & employees and occasionally coming up with some surprises to maintain and grow the fun culture here at Idean.
- Perform Studio opening activities each morning to ensure all spaces are organized properly and ready to welcome clients and employees
- Greet and cater all clients and employees in a warm & inviting manner, including organizing well-functioning flow of incoming and departing guests
- Provide administrative support to Head of Studio, HR Lead, design & delivery team, visiting members of management team, and guests
- Overseeing and executing general facilities maintenance, ensuring proper staging and organization of the office, overseeing proper functioning of all common office equipment, making sure the conference rooms are properly stocked and clean at all times, etc
- Coordinate team-building events, including happy hours, weekly meals, personal stories, and other out-of-office events
- Keep the break room and kitchen clean and in order
- Hire and serve as the main point of contact for external vendors and contractors (custodial company, grocery delivery, building manager, landscapers, etc.)
- Plan, coordinate, and execute any gift giving (new employee welcome gifts, thank you gifts, client gifts, etc)
- 5+ years of work experience
- Fluent German & English language skills
- Values that fit right alongside Idean's
- Ability to help in creating a fun work environment
- High level of self-motivation and proactiveness
- Strong customer service skills and instincts
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- A "get it done" attitude and a work ethic to match
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Hospitality industry is a plus
- Strong knowledge of basic office applications in a Mac environment
- A knack for technology and problem solving when it’s not working properly
- Event planning & coordination experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- You're able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment and work well under pressure
- A natural instinct and warm personality for giving hugs and friendly smiles from time to time =)
The role will be filled as soon as the right person is found, so don’t wait too long to send your CV our way!