If you are a Service Designer with a great mix of design thinking, lean start-up and traditional management consulting skills we have a place for you in our Helsinki studio!
As a Service Designer at Idean you are responsible for the creation of revolutionary services. This involves designing practical, functional and desirable digital services mapped with customer’s business objectives and technology roadmaps. We expect the successful candidate to be truly professional at gathering and utilizing business and customer insights, and to have the ability to re-frame service challenges, articulate opportunities, define strategies, create concepts and lead the development of innovative new services from initial brief to delivery.
We are proud of our many and diverse customers. This diversity aspect motivates you as you adapt your approach for each project’s individual requirements. Your passion is to build solutions that create advantages for our customers and provide unmatched experiences to end-users. You fluently combine human, business and technology viewpoints, and master customer listening. You are familiar with leading contextual user research, mapping user experiences and customer journeys as well as leading co-creation workshops, idea generation, prototyping as well as blueprinting service solutions to name a few.
As a senior designer you will have your own client/project responsibilities and you’ll manage and deliver projects together with other creative team members. You should posses a natural ability to articulate the value of design in transformations. You are a natural communicator and love to receive/offer constructive feedback from/to colleagues. Your background can vary from design, business or technology.
We're looking for people who care about their work and people they work with.
We want you to be proud of the things you design and develop.
- Understand the service related problems/challenges of customers and end-users
- Solve problems with natural innovative and analytical skills
- Work with customers, business stakeholders and staff to develop customer and business centric concepts
- Produce a range of service design deliverables for different touch points
- Run creative workshops
- Take responsibility for overall quality of service design projects
- Develop and publish viewpoints via internal and external channels
- Work directly with clients on an individual level
- Communicate the fundamental concepts of service design to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with other team members in projects and across
- Support sales of service design related projects
- Participate in developing Idean’s service design offering
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with high-level customer engagement and service design for digital services
- Experience with service design tools and methods
- Proficiency in using design and presentation tools efficiently
- Experience in working on a broad range of research and innovation-oriented projects
- Creative and strategic thinking capability
- Experience in working with creative people and environments
- Fluency in English and in Finnish
- Strong presentation, influencing, negotiation and social skills
- Ability to successfully work with various projects and clients at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to travel and work at client’s premises
- Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into service design thinking
- Competitive salary
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Inspiring career paths and support for personal development
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- Beautiful office space in Lauttasaari with our own sauna!
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- A comprehensive health and wellness program, including leisure-time accident insurance and childcare for sick child
- Lunch & recreational benefits
- Weekly team breakfasts
- …and multiple other cool benefits
Idean is a global design consultancy with 20 year old Scandinavian roots that now stretch worldwide. We joined the Capgemini Invent family with aligned ambitions to help our clients build what's next. Invent combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design to help business leaders plot a path to the future and provide the right vehicle for getting there.
We’re a team of 50+ business designers, service designers, researchers, UX, UI and visual designers here in Finland, and part of a global network of studios. We help in building design systems, scaling design thinking and challenging existing setups for clients in Telco, Energy, Financial Services and Retail.
At Idean we believe that great design can change the world. Our design team are an incredibly talented bunch of hybrids and this is something we embrace. The team consists of people with a background in UX, visual design, service design and UI development. We know that unicorns don’t exist but we do like hybrid designers who can rock multiple design tasks and easily adapt to constantly changing situations.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org