As a Service Designer at Idean you are responsible for the creation of revolutionary services. This involves designing practical, functional and desirable digital services mapped with customer’s business objectives and technology roadmaps. We expect the successful candidate to be truly professional at gathering and utilizing business and customer insights, the ability to re-frame service challenges, articulate opportunities, define strategies, create concepts and lead the development of innovative new services from initial brief to delivery.
We are proud of our many and diverse customers. This diversity aspect inspires you, adapting your approach for each project’s unique requirements. Your passion is to build solutions that create competitive advantages for our customers and provide unique experiences to end-users. You fluently combine human, business and technology viewpoints, and master customer listening. You are familiar with leading contextual user research, mapping user experiences and customer journeys as well as leading co-creation workshops, idea generation, prototyping as well as blueprinting service solutions to name a few.
As a senior designer you will have your own client/project responsibilities and you’ll manage and deliver projects together with other creative team members. You should posses a natural ability to articulate the criteria good service design and offer constructive feedback to colleagues. Your background can vary from design, business or technology.
- Understand the service related problems/challenges of customers and end-users
- Solve problems with natural innovative and analytical skills
- Work with customers, business stakeholders and staff to develop customer and business centric concepts
- Produce a range of service design deliverables for different touch points
- Run creative workshops
- Take responsibility for overall quality of service design projects
- Develop and publish viewpoints via internal and external channels
- Work directly with clients on an individual level
- Communicate the fundamental concepts of service design to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with other team members in projects and across
- Support sales of service design related projects
- Participate in developing Idean’s service design offering
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience as senior service designer for digital services
- Experience with service design tools and methods
- Experience in working on a broad range of research and innovation-oriented projects
- Fluency in English and in Finnish
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and strategic thinking capability
- Experience in working with creative people and environments
- Experience with high-level customer engagement
- Experience in pitching, presenting and running creative workshops
- Proficiency in using design and presentation tools efficiently
- Willingness to travel
- Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into service design thinking
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
- Beautiful office space in Lauttasaari with our own sauna!
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- Leisure-time accident insurance
- Weekly team breakfasts
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- …and multiple other cool benefits
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.