Senior Interaction Designer
We are looking for experienced Senior Interaction Designer to join our team in Berlin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
You have long experience in designing new products and services using human centered design practices. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also communicate it to our clients.
You are passionate about solving design challenges together on a team of other creatives, designers, and developers, and strive to deliver pixel-perfect work.
We offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We will give you the most inspiring projects in the world to work on. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for each client or project's unique requirements. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable and other types of product and service prototypes
- Conduct co-creation, user research and usability testing sessions with end-users and/or clients
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define design direction and concepts
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- 4+ years of Interaction Design experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience of usability and user centered design practices
- Real passion for new technologies and hunger to innovate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verb al
- Creative and strategic thinking capability
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel - mobility/travel within Europe is expected
- Fluency in German and English
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
- Beautiful office space
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- Lunch vouchers
- …and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Idean expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Idean’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.