We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in London.
At Idean we believe that companies need to simultaneously transform their business of today while building their business of tomorrow. We combine design, technology and business smarts to help organisations do just this. We create products, services and businesses from scratch as well as transforming things that already exist from the ground up.
We’re a team of 80+ business designers, service designers, researchers, UX, UI and visual designers, and engineers and technologists in the UK and part of a network of global studios. We’re helping clients launch Beta Businesses and challenging existing setups for clients in Telco, Energy, Financial Services and Retail.
More about the role
You will join a small team of people passionate about high-quality content, growing the brand and community building, inside and outside our organisation. Working with our Marketing Director, Marketing Product Designer and our Talent team, you’ll get involved in all aspects of B2B marketing strategy and delivery.
You must be passionate about delivering impact and working across multiple channels and campaigns, and have an interest in the digital and design industry. We’ve got big plans for growth and we’re excited about growing our marketing team to drive this.
As a Marketing Manager you will
- Be in charge of our comms channels, including our website, Medium, social media and our newsletters
- Lead content creation - everyone gets involved, but a pack needs a leader - so you’ll have a strong editorial eye. We create content from blogs to microsites to videos to whitepapers to books, whichever is best suited to the audience we want to reach
- Drive our events strategy - helping our team build their speaker profiles, qualifying the right opportunities, and getting us on stage. You’ll also help organise events for our client and talent audiences: we’ve got two strong communities which we’re keen on growing further through our events calendar
- Spot the opportunities to get New Business closer to Marketing - this includes updating our case studies, managing our CRM and tightening our direct comms, and working with our new business team
- Have a point of view on metrics of success, know your way around different analytics platforms to track our campaigns, communicate learnings and suggest what to optimise.
- Get people involved and excited about marketing - and help them be their best
- Write captivating copy, edit, proofread, turn a blog upside down and into a deck (and vice versa)
- Plan multiple marketing activities, and manage content and event calendars effectively
- Over time become confident in recognising and coming up with themes, trends and topics that we should be talking about, and PR opportunities.
- Very strong organisational skills
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Ideally some experience in marketing budget creation
- Experience within digital, design and innovation space
- Experience in measuring and reporting marketing campaigns
- Some experience of CRM, even at a basic level
- A sense of humour and the ability to get stuck in!
- Generous and competitive salary (they're benchmarked and we're proud)
- Company pension contribution of 6%
- Discretionary team bonus scheme
- AXA healthcare cover
- 25 days of holidays, plus additional days off at Christmas (we close between Christmas Day and New Years Day)
- A tiered parental leave policy
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexible working programmes. Many of the team have other things that they are involved in and we're on a mission to design a place to work where this is encouraged and supported. There is no one model to fit all so feel free to talk to us about what you need
- Individual training budget for personal development (you'll have money to attend conferences, buy books, crash courses, in addition to our company-wide activities and spend)
- Communities of Practice meetups every week. Connect with your team or join other teams to share interesting things, seek out feedback, and work on side projects together
- Social events every month. We've been locked in a room with a zombie, gone climbing, held a terrarium workshop, brewed our own beer, learnt magic, and tried our hand at screenprinting
- Quarterly company days. We take ourselves out of the studio regularly. It's our time together to learn, prioritise plans and make sure everyone is involved in where we are going. It's also just a lot of fun.
If this is the kind of gig and company you like the sound of we’d love to hear from you!
You must be legally authorised to work in the UK without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. If you wish to be considered for more than one studio please include this in a cover letter.