Senior Visual Designer
We are looking for experienced Senior Visual Designers to join our team in Utrecht!
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You understand the importance of user experience and role of visual design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your visual design skills you are able to bring new concepts and even complex wireframes alive. You don’t just paint the wires, you can improve actual user experience.
At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You work well under pressure and are able to meet deadlines in a changing work environment. You like working closely with our Interaction Designer and clients, and you can easily communicate your design decisions to everyone you collaborate with. You follow continuously visual design trends and know how and when to use them in your projects.
Idean – Capgemini’s global Experience Design agency
Idean is a global design consultancy with 20 year old Scandinavian roots that now stretch worldwide. We joined the Capgemini Invent family with aligned ambitions to help our clients build what's next. Invent combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design to help business leaders plot a path to the future and provide the right vehicle for getting there.
We are creators. We believe that digital is not about technology but about people. Technology facilitates innovation, but it’s worthless if it is not designed around people’s needs, demands and expectations. Idean makes digital transformation work for our clients by creating and designing services and products that add meaningful value for people, making their lives significantly better. We’re not after innovation for the sake of innovation, we’re after creating freedom, spare time, awe, excitement.
We have colleagues and friends spread out over 4 continents. Altogether, that’s over 700 of us located in 25 cities.
What gets you going?
Are you looking for an employer where your personal development is the main priority? An employer that is continuously stimulating you to improve yourself? At Idean you get to change to do so. We have our Capgemini Academy and our All-you-can-train program which gives you access to more than hundreds of training sessions.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Chance to travel and work in Europe and beyond
- A clear career framework to help you grow
- Sponsored culture events activities like theater plays, wine tasting, team trips, national gatherings
- Bonus model based on experience
- A solid pension fund agreement
- Life, travel and sick insurance
- Mobile, broadband and multiple other cool benefits
- Work closely with the entire design team to create the wow-effect visual designs
- Produce multiple designs for different platforms and devices
- Create style guides for clients’ products and services that other Design team members and our clients can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- Simultaneously successfully work with various projects and clients
- Speak Dutch fluently and English
- 4+ years of visual design experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Visual design experience in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.