We are looking for a talented UX/Interaction Designers to join our studio in Helsinki.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
You've experienced first-hand how to drive a user-centered design process to develop new products and services, and your track record and portfolio proves that. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also communicate it to our clients. You are passionate about solving design challenges together on a team of other creatives, designers, and developers, and strive to deliver useful, user friendly and magnificent work.
- Be a hands-on specialist in interaction design and digital product development
- Plan and execute design research and co-creation workshops
- Craft design research outputs in the shape of design principles, personas, scenarios, journeys, requirements and user stories
- Translate research insights into UX concepts, information architecture, wireframes, user flows etc.
- Create product and service prototypes from paper to interactive tools
- Support fellow ideanists and other project team members to ensure quality
- Work in agile software development projects to turn concepts into real products and services
- Iteratively improve the design solutions using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Be involved in sales pitch and other business generation activities
- 2+ years of UX / Interaction Design experience (we are also interested in more senior designers)
- User-centric mindset
- Systematic thinking skills, but at the same time great attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Diverse design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Solid understanding of usability and user-centered design practices
- Proficiency to conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with our clients or internal team members
- Passion for new technologies and hunger to innovate
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and client service mindset
- Ability to successfully work with various projects and clients at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Willingness to travel and work at client’s premises
- Experience in working with Design Systems
- Visual or service design skills
- Experience in copywriting / marketing communications / coding / data science / analytics / cognitive psychology or similar
- Competitive salary
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Inspiring career paths and support for personal development
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- Beautiful office space in Lauttasaari with our own sauna!
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- A comprehensive health and wellness program, including leisure-time accident insurance and childcare for sick child
- Lunch & recreational benefits
- Weekly team breakfasts
- …and multiple other cool benefits
Idean is a global design consultancy with 20 year old Scandinavian roots that now stretch worldwide. We joined the Capgemini Invent family with aligned ambitions to help our clients build what's next. Invent combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design to help business leaders plot a path to the future and provide the right vehicle for getting there.
We’re a team of 50+ business designers, service designers, researchers, UX, UI and visual designers here in Finland, and part of a global network of studios. We help in building design systems, scaling design thinking and challenging existing setups for clients in Telco, Energy, Financial Services and Retail.
At Idean we believe that great design can change the world. Our design team are an incredibly talented bunch of hybrids and this is something we embrace. The team consists of people with a background in UX, visual design, service design and UI development. We know that unicorns don’t exist but we do like hybrid designers who can rock multiple design tasks and easily adapt to constantly changing situations.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org