Idean is looking for a Design Recruiter with Design Consultancy and/or staffing agency experience to join our New York team. We are growing and need an individual to seek top-level design & development talent. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting cycle. You are obsessive about the candidate’s experience. You are a charismatic person who can talk to anyone. You are flexible, fearless, and you understand the impact of a highly satisfied and enthusiastic team.
Idean is a unique User Experience design agency. We require you to firmly believe in establishing a creative workplace, where our talented designers and developers can build the most awesome user experiences that exceed our clients’ expectations. The appropriate candidate must be outgoing, friendly, and possess a positive attitude that fosters a creative environment within our design studios, while simultaneously providing exceptional Talent Acquisition and HR services to Heads of Studio, managers, and the rest of our talented organization.
In this position you will be proactively seeking experienced and talented Service Designers, Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Mobile and Web Developers, Project Managers, and other positions integral to Idean’s success and growth. You are a story teller that will help to pass down the story of Idean's past and present to build an awesome future.
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting cycle from prospecting, interviewing and scheduling throughout the entire offer process. Communicate interview details to the candidates, ensuring each person has all of the necessary information
- Be the owner and curator of our applicant tracking system: create and run reports, edit, maintain, and update forms and templates, update candidate and requisition records, etc.
- Proactively reach out and recruit passive candidates. Manage the scheduling of interviews with all hiring managers involved, as well as collecting feedback from interviewers in a timely and efficient manner
- Actively market Idean as an attractive employer telling our story online and out in the design community
- Help plan, execute, and host various recruiting events, including University and College recruiting, Idean branded and/or sponsored events in the design community
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting in a creative agency environment (with a network of local talent)
- Strong personal network of potential candidates
- Understand and be able to speak to basic HR needs like benefits, PTO, payroll and Idean’s company structure
- Results-oriented practice of project management principles
- Excellent problem solving chops. You don't just present the problems you provide possible solutions as well.
- Strong communication, presentation, & networking skills
- Creative thinking & analytical capabilities to build solutions for the company
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Parental leave
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental, & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna, & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- 401(k) with company match.
- Weekly lunch