Lead Visual Designer
We are looking for experienced Lead Visual Designers to join our team in Palo Alto.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
In this Lead Visual Designer role you get to use your experience on user-centric design process to develop new products and services for various digital platforms. You have a strong track record and portfolio, and not only do you understand the importance of user experience and visual design, you can also effectively communicate it to our clients.
You get excited solving tough design challenges together with other designers and developers on your team and delivering them pixel perfect. At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You also get to mentor our future stars, and your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of our whole company.
We will give you the most inspiring and challenging projects on the planet. You get to work with extremely talented and friendly teams for our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Create creative concepts according business and customer requirements
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create visual prototypes
- Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different Design teams on delivering projects for different platforms & devices
- Create style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- At least 5 years of experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with an appropriate software toolset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holiday
- Unlimited Caltrain GoPass (all zones, all days)
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Downtown parking
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- …and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.