Lead Architect / Creative Technologist
Do you have a great mix of solid technical skills, passion for emerging technologies and a hunger to innovate? We are looking for a Lead Architect / Creative Technologist - this could be just the position for you!
What we offer
Your position is at the intersection of business and technology. You get to combine client leadership with relationship management, new business with strategic project oversight as well as driving thought leadership. In addition to this, alongside the rest of our team, you will develop our offer and approach along with marketing and brand building activities.
The opportunities presented by technology is the heartland of our early beginnings and some of the most exciting and lasting client opportunities can be found in this space. You will own this growth for us and we will create a space for you to bring together your passion for the latest technologies and modern ways of working to do what we hope will be some of the best work of your career.
The position is situated at our Helsinki headquarters in the beautiful surroundings of Lauttasaari, with our clients located mainly in the metropolitan area.
What are we looking for?
You are passionate about how digital technology can transform businesses. Following emerging technologies is what you burn for and you can early on tell bullshit and empty buzz apart from the real mccoy. You have a basic knowledge of human centered design and design methodologies to be able to have conversations with our designer without an interpreter. We're looking for fearless people who care about their work and the people they work with.
For you to excel in this position, you have
- A strong background as a developer
- Good experience as a solution architect with emphasis on web technologies
- Solid experience on large (100s of k€) and preferably some on very large (M€) projects
- Good understanding on clients’ business processes and how technology solutions could enhance them
- Very good interpersonal skills (preferably approaching mentalist level) and you enjoy guiding and mentoring your peers
- Strong presentation skills that leave the audience enchanted and awestruck
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Willingness to travel and work at client’s premises
Our benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Cool colleagues, i.e. a multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Inspiring career paths and support for personal development
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- Beautiful office space in Lauttasaari with our own sauna!
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- A comprehensive health and wellness program, including leisure-time accident insurance and childcare for sick child
- Lunch & recreational benefits
- Weekly team breakfasts
- …and multiple other cool benefits
At Idean we believe that great design can change the world. Our design team are an incredibly talented bunch of hybrids and this is something we embrace. The team consists of people with a background in UX, visual design, service design and UI development. We know that unicorns don’t exist but we do like hybrid designers who can rock multiple design tasks and easily adapt to constantly changing situations.
We’re a team of 50+ business designers, service designers, developers, UX, UI and visual designers here in Finland, and part of a global network of studios. We help with building design systems, scaling design thinking and challenging existing setups for clients in Telco, Energy, Financial Services and Retail.
Idean is a global design consultancy with 20 year old Scandinavian roots that now stretch worldwide. We joined the Capgemini Invent family with aligned ambitions to help our clients build what's next. Invent combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design to help business leaders plot a path to the future and provide the right vehicle for getting there.
Please apply for one job or location. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please apply by 15th of December 2019. The position will be filled as soon as a perfect candidate is found.
Any questions? Please contact Talent and Design Ops Director Iina Tolvanen, email@example.com, +358 50 576 9773