Senior Visual Designer
We are looking for talented Senior Visual Designer to join our growing team in Berlin, Germany!
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You understand the importance of user experience and role of visual design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your visual design skills you are able to bring new concepts and even complex wireframes alive. You don’t just paint the wires, you can improve actual user experience.
At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You work well under pressure and are able to meet deadlines in a changing work environments. You like working closely with our Interaction Designer and clients, and you can easily communicate your design decisions to everyone you collaborate with. You follow continuously visual design trends and know how and when to use them in your projects.
- Work closely with the entire design team to create the wow-effect visual designs
- Produce multiple designs for different platforms and devices
- Create style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members and our clients can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- Simultaneously successfully work with various projects and clients
- Speak German fluently and English
- 4+ years of visual design experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Visual design experience in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
- Beautiful office space
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- Lunch vouchers
- …and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Idean expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Idean’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.