Director of Strategy and Growth
Do you have experience in consulting and sales of professional services? Are you passionate about digital services and awesome design?
If you are, then this is the position for you. We are currently looking for a Director of Strategy and Growth to join us in New York City.
Idean is a global design consultancy with 20 year old Scandinavian roots that now stretch worldwide. We joined the Capgemini Invent family with aligned ambitions to help our clients build what's next. Invent combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design to help business leaders plot a path to the future and provide the right vehicle for getting there.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that supports brilliant and amazing work.
The Director of Strategy and Growth is critical to Idean's success. You will bring in exciting and innovative projects by establishing new relationships with potential clients as well as handling current client relationships. You have already vast network of business contacts in similar industries and we can assure you that in this position, your network can grow exponentially.
Our clients are CxOs and other high level R&D, IT, business development and marketing executives in various industry-leading User Experience companies who specialize in wearables, automotive and mobile technology, just to mention a few. In this role you will engage with them with poise, expertise and experience with your natural talent for listening and providing creative solutions for their business problems.
Along with establishing and maintaining client relationships, you will also work in selected client projects as a consultant in your area of expertise (e.g. digital transformation, digital business, change management or UX).
At Idean, we offer an environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for handling new and existing client relationships. We will have you working independently and occasionally as a part of multidisciplinary teams with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Deliver presentations and prepare proposals to potential clients
- Generate new business and new leads
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Perform research and establish contact information within the industry to develop a profile of prospective clients for sales opportunities
- Meet annual sales quota
- 7+ years of expertise in sales and consulting for professional services in a similar industry
- Excellent sales and persuasive skills
- Ability to understand a business scenarios quickly and suggest solutions
- Experience in presenting to C-level executives and large teams
- Agency or consultancy expertise preferred
- Consistent track record and references
- Successful closing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills
- Willingness to travel
- Strong ”can do” customer service attitude
- Passion for the UX field
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente
- Basic life insurance
- Parental leave
- 401(k) and match
- Weekly lunch
…and multiple other cool benefits
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.