Senior Interaction Designer
We are looking for experienced Senior Interaction Designers to join our team in San Francisco.
Idean is a global design consultancy with 20 year old Scandinavian roots that now stretch worldwide. We joined the Capgemini Invent family with aligned ambitions to help our clients build what's next. Invent combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design to help business leaders plot a path to the future and provide the right vehicle for getting there.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
You've experienced first-hand how you can drive a user-centered design process to develop new products and services, and your strong portfolio and track record proves that. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also effectively communicate it to our clients.
You are passionate about solving design challenges together on a team of other creatives, designers, and developers, and strive to deliver pixel-perfect work.
We offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We will give you the most inspiring projects in the world to work on. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for each client or project's unique requirements. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable prototypes
- Conduct co-creation sessions with end-users and clients and usability testing sessions
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define visual design direction
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- 5+ years of Interaction Design experience
- Experience as interaction lead for digital services
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to talk and understand stakeholders
- Solid understanding of common front-end and back-end platforms
- Passion for UX design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Unlimited Caltrain GoPass (all zones, all days)
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- …and multiple other cool benefits
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.