We are looking for talented Interaction Designers to join our team in Austin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You understand the importance of user experience and design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your interaction design skills you are able to compress new concepts and complex services into easily understandable and realizable form.
At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You enjoy solving the design challenges together with other designers and developers, but you can also take responsibility independently. You work well under pressure and are able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment.
We will give you the most inspiring projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500.
- Create user centric concepts and interfaces (mobile, web, professional systems) independently.
- Plan and carry out studies to acquire user insight.
- Consult our customers and partners, and find the best solutions to even their most demanding needs.
- Build durable co-operation with our customers and always act in their best interest.
- Support our sales and production teams.
- 2+ years of experience
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles for small to large enterprises and across various platforms.
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Proficiency of creating interaction designs with appropriate software toolbox. Presenting designs as interactive prototypes is appreciated.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Unlimited Caltrain GoPass (all zones, all days)
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Health & wellness program
- Downtown Parking
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- …and multiple other cool benefits
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.