Senior Visual Designer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Visual Designer to join our team in San Francisco.
You wholeheartedly believe that crafting unique user experiences, which are communicated to the end-user through awesome visual designs, can change the world. You've experienced first-hand, how the user-centered design process is used to develop new products and services and have a portfolio to prove it. You understand the importance of user experience and visual design and can effectively communicate it to clients.
You love solving design challenges together with other designers and developers, but you can also take responsibility independently. You persevere when things get tough and can meet deadlines in a changing working environment. You're able to mentor and guide a team of visual designers and actively share your work experience and new ways of doing visual design. You continuously follow visual design trends and know when and how to use them in your projects.
At Idean, we offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for each client or project's exclusive requirements. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Build creative concepts according business and customer requirements
- Visualize, design and conceptualize products and services
- Visual prototypes
- Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different Design teams on delivering projects for multiple platforms & devices
- Build style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Real passion for design and eagerness to teach and inspire other creative people
- Deep understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Real passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with an appropriate software toolset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel and work at client offices within the area (up to 60%)
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- …and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.