We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Austin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
In this Project Manager role you do everything you can to make sure our projects run smoothly and in budget and above all, that our clients’ expectations are always met.
You understand that every project is unique and it is easy for you to oversee and direct multiple projects with different teams at the same time. You’re a team player who enjoys working with our creative teams that might include people from various cities and countries.
Communication is a crucial part of your daily work. You have constantly up-to-date information of your projects’ status, risks, issues, resources and deliverables, and you communicate them proactively with your teams and clients. You will also help our client leads to identity new business opportunities for future projects.
Even though much is expected of you, we promise that you are never left alone. Our team of project managers and other Idean workers will help you learn and grow, and become even better project manager.
We will give you the most inspiring and challenging projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500.
- Manage entire projects from kick-off to final delivery (e.g. resourcing, internal/client kick off, status calls & meetings, reports, reviews/iteration sessions, co-creation workshops, delivery meetings, etc.)
- Be the clients’ point of contact for all day-to-day project related issues
- Update the resourcing situation on a daily basis based on potential client change requests or staffing adjustments
- Closely co-operate with the entire design organization to ensure that projects are properly resourced
- Manage project financials including overall project budget, work estimates, profitability, revenue forecasts and invoicing
- Ensure that quality standards are met according to Idean’s delivery principles
- 5+ years of experience managing complex projects (preferably in a consulting or design agency environment)
- Results-oriented practice of project management principles
- Strong communication, presentation & networking skills
- Creative thinking & analytical capabilities to build solutions for clients
- Solid track record on delivering projects on time, with solid margins and ensuring client & design team satisfaction
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management, financial management & leadership skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to identify new business opportunities during client engagements
- Strong “can do” service attitude towards clients
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Downtown Parking
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente
- Basic life insurance
- 401(k) with match after 1 year of employment
- Weekly lunch
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- …and multiple other cool benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.