Director of Strategy and Growth
We are currently looking for an experienced Director of Strategy and Growth to join us in San Francisco, CA.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
The Business Development Director is crucial for our success; you will bring in the groundbreaking and innovative projects by establishing new relationships with potential clients as well as managing current client relationships. You have already vast network of relevant business contacts and we can assure you that your network will grow even further.
Our clients are CxOs and other high level R&D, IT, business development and marketing executives in various industry leading User Experience companies who specialize in wearables, automotive and mobile technology, just to mention a few. In this role you need to engage with them with poise, expertise and experience. You are natural talent in listening and providing creative solutions for their business problems.
Along with establishing and maintain client relationships you will also work in selected client projects as consultant in your area of expertise (e.g. digital transformation, digital business, change management or UX).
Ideally, you have experience in consulting and sales of professional services, and you are passionate about digital services and awesome design.
- Deliver presentations and prepare proposals to potential clients
- Generate new business and new leads
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Perform research and establish contact information within the industry to develop a profile of prospective clients for sales opportunities
- Meet sales quota
- 7+ years of relevant expertise in sales and consulting for professional services
- Excellent sales and persuasive skills
- Ability to understand a business scenarios quickly and suggest solutions
- Experience in presenting to C-level executives and large teams
- Agency or consultancy expertise preferred
- Proven track record and good references
- Successful closing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills
- Willingness to travel
- Strong ”can do” customer service attitude
- Passion for the UX field
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Unlimited Caltrain GoPass (all zones, all days)
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
…and multiple other cool benefits!
You must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.