Director, Strategy and Growth
Are you passionate about digital services and design? Do you have experience in consulting and sales of design services? If you are, then this is the position for you. We are currently looking for a Director of Strategy and Growth to join us in San Francisco.
At Idean we believe and know that great design can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that supports meaningful work.
The Director of Strategy and Growth is critical to Idean's success. You enjoy collaborating with our designers, and you strive to understand what our teams need to create world class design. You will bring in exciting and innovative projects by establishing new relationships with potential clients as well as handling current client relationships. You already have a vast network of business contacts in various industries and we can assure that in this position your network can grow exponentially.
Our clients are high level design, marketing, R&D and IT executives in various industry-leading companies. In this role you will engage with them with your natural talent for listening and providing creative solutions for their business problems.
Along with establishing and maintaining client relationships, you might also work in selected client projects as a consultant in your area of expertise (e.g. digital transformation, digital business, change management or design thinking).
At Idean, we offer an environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for handling new and existing client relationships. We will have you working both independently and as a part of multidisciplinary teams with our diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Deliver presentations and prepare proposals to potential clients
- Generate new business and new leads
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Perform research and establish contact information within the industry to develop a profile of prospective clients for sales opportunities
- Meet annual sales quota of $4-5M
- 7+ years of expertise in design sales and/or consulting
- Design agency or consultancy expertise
- Excellent sales and persuasive skills
- Ability to understand a business scenarios quickly and suggest solutions
- Experience in presenting to C-level executives and large teams
- Consistent track record and references
- Successful closing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills
- Willingness to travel
- Strong ”can do” customer service attitude
Don't worry about being a 100% fit, we know that's impossible anyway. If you share you passion for design, and this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, let's chat!
- Friendly and professional team to work with
- Competitive salary and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life insurance, short and long term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance, as well as profit sharing/401(k) plan
…and multiple other cool benefits!
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Idean expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Idean’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.