Senior Service Designer
We're looking for experience Senior Service Designers to join our team in Austin.
As a Sr. Service Designer at Idean you are responsible for the creation of revolutionary services. This involves designing practical, functional and desirable digital services mapped with customer’s business objectives and technology roadmaps. We expect the successful candidate to be truly professional at gathering and utilizing business and customer insights, the ability to re-frame service challenges, articulate opportunities, define strategies, create concepts and lead the development of innovative new services from initial brief to delivery.
We are proud of our many and diverse customers. This diversity aspect inspires you, adapting your approach for each project’s unique requirements. Your passion is to build solutions that create competitive advantages for our customers and provide unique experiences to end-users. You fluently combine human, business and technology viewpoints, and master customer listening. You are familiar with leading contextual user research, mapping user experiences and customer journeys as well as leading co-creation workshops, idea generation, prototyping as well as blueprinting service solutions to name a few.
As a senior designer you will have your own client/project responsibilities and you’ll manage and deliver projects together with other creative team members. You should posses a natural ability to articulate the criteria good service design and offer constructive feedback to colleagues. Your background can vary from design, business or technology.
• Understand the service related problems/challenges of customers and end-users
• Problem-solving with natural innovative and analytical skills
• Working with customers, business stakeholders and staff to develop customer and business centric concepts
• Producing a range of service design deliverables for different touch points
• Running creative workshops
• Taking responsibility for overall quality of service design projects
• Developing and publishing viewpoints via internal and external channels
• Working directly with clients on an individual level
• Communicating the fundamental concepts of service design to key stakeholders
• Collaborating with other team members in projects and across
• Supporting sales of service design related projects
• Participating in developing Idean’s service design offering
• At least 6+ years of relevant experience
• Experience as senior service designer for digital services
• Familiar with service design tools and methods
• Experience in working on a broad range of research and innovation-oriented
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Creative and strategic thinking capability
• Experience in working with creative people and environments
• Familiar with high-level customer engagement
• Experience in pitching, presenting and running creative workshops
• Proficiency in using design and presentation tools efficiently
• Willingness to travel
• Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into service design thinking
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Downtown parking
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- …and multiple other cool benefits
We will give you the most inspiring and challenging projects on the planet, from mobile to web to embedded and enterprise systems. You will work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with world class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500. You will get to see the world and work with the best of the best!