Senior Visual Designer
We are looking for experienced Senior Visual Designers to join our team in New York.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
In this Senior Visual Designer role you get to use your experience on user-centric design process to develop new products and services for various digital platforms. You have a strong track record and portfolio, and you don’t only understand the importance of user experience and visual design, but can also effectively communicate it to our clients.
You get excited solving toughest design challenges together with the other designers and developers, and delivering them, pixel perfect. At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn even more. You also get to mentor our future stars, and your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of our whole company.
We will give you the most inspiring and challenging projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500.
- Create creative concepts according business and customer requirements
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create visual prototypes
- Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different Design teams on delivering projects for different platforms & devices
- Create style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- At least 4 years of experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with an appropriate software toolset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and company holidays
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- …and multiple other cool benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.