We are looking for a talented Interaction Designer to join us in our Berlin studio!
You will get to work with a diverse multicultural team consisting of team members from Idean studios in US & Finland.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You understand the importance of user experience and design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your interaction design skills you are able to compress new concepts and complex services into easily understandable and realizable form.
At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You enjoy solving the design challenges together with other designers and developers, but you can also take responsibility independently. You work well under pressure and are able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment.
- Create user centric concepts and interfaces (mobile, web, professional systems) independently
- Plan and carry out studies to acquire user insight
- Consult our customers and partners, and find the best solutions to even their most demanding needs
- Build durable co-operation with our customers and always act in their best interest
- Speak German and English fluently
- 4+ years of experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude towards work
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles for small to large enterprises and across various platforms
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating interaction designs with appropriate software toolbox, presenting designs as interactive prototypes is appreciated
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
- Beautiful office space
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- …and multiple other cool benefits
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Idean expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Idean’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.