Program Director, Customer Experience
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Experience Program Director to join our growing team in Berlin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully handpicked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
As a Program Director, you have a crucial role in managing and delivering complex engagements to multi-million dollar portfolio-level clients. You understand that every project is unique and you can easily oversee and direct multiple projects with different teams at the same time. Whilst delivering projects, you can simultaneously look for opportunities to expand the portfolio-level relationship with our valued clients. The Program Director, along with our Business Development team, is an integral part of tactical and strategic account planning. You manage the annual growth of portfolio-level clients, ensuring that all individual engagements meet budget, delivery requirements and client expectations.
You are a true team player that enjoys working with our creative teams that may include people from various cities, countries and disciplines: user research, strategy, content, interaction design, visual design & development. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with our world-class clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. The ability to manage long-term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams as well as a firm command of project management processes and methodologies is critical in this role.
- Actively manage multi-million dollar portfolio-level clients and grow accounts significantly on an annual basis
- Manage complex engagements from kickoff to final delivery (e.g. resourcing, internal/client kick off, status calls & meetings, reports, reviews/iteration sessions, co-creation workshops, delivery meetings, etc.)
- Network within client organizations and become a trusted point of contact for all strategic customer experience & user experience work for the client
- Be the clients’ point of contact for all issues related to managing the relationship
- Update the resourcing situation on a daily basis based on potential client change requests or staffing adjustments
- Closely co-operate with the entire design organization to ensure that projects are properly resourced and all risks are properly managed
- Manage portfolio-level customer financials including retainers, overall individual project budget, work estimates, profitability, and revenue forecasts and invoicing
- Ensure that quality standards are met according to Idean’s delivery principles
- Speak and write both in German and English
- 8+ years of experience in client services environment growing accounts in an agency or management consultancy
- Strong track record of successfully managed accounts that have grown on an annual basis
- Strong understanding of Customer Experience & User Experience and what is required to deliver projects successfully to clients
- Strong communication, presentation & networking skills
- Creative thinking & analytical capabilities to build customer experience and user experience solutions on a strategic level for clients
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management, financial management & leadership skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to identify new business opportunities during client engagements
- Strong “can do” service attitude towards clients
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- …and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.