Senior Visual Designer
We are looking for talented Senior Visual Designers to join our growing team in Stavanger, Norway. You will get to work with a diverse multicultural team consisting of team members from Idean studios in US & Europe.
You wholeheartedly believe that designing unique user experiences, which are communicated to the end-user through awesome visual designs, can change the world. You've experienced first-hand, how the user-centered design process is used to develop new products and services and have a portfolio to prove it. You understand the importance of user experience and visual design and can effectively communicate it to clients.
As a Senior Visual Designer you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts and designs for leading-edge mobile and web solutions. You’ll be working in a creative environment with other designers and developers. We are looking for people who are passionate about design and get excited solving toughest design challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of the whole team.
- Create creative concepts according business and customer requirements
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create visual prototypes
- Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different Design teams on delivering projects for different platforms & devices
- Create style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- At least 5 years of experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with an appropriate software toolset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills Norwegian and English
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel