Life as our UX designer
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, exciting projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work. You like to travel and would love the chance to work in other Idean studios over an period of time.
You understand the importance of user experience and design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your prototyping, user testing and design skills you are able to compress new concepts and complex services into easily understandable and realizable forms.
At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You enjoy solving the design challenges together with other designers and developers, but you can also take responsibility independently. You work well under pressure and are able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment.
The Bergen Studio currently consists of 11 talented designers - creating digital services that define brands. We work on both local, national and internationally projects. Most of the work we do are created in-house, in cross-disciplinary teams from our Studio. We have high ambitions and want to recruit people that can get involved forming the best service design studio in Bergen.
Your new crew
We strive to create a fun, engaging working environment where we can learn from each other. We have close to a 50/50 gender balance and also enjoy socializing after work. Our studio is centrally located directly on seaside of Nøstet in Bergen Harbour. So when we do not create unicorn moments for our clients we get busy counting seagulls and svans.
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles for small to large enterprises and across various platforms.
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Proficiency of creating interaction designs with appropriate software toolbox. Presenting designs as interactive prototypes is appreciated.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A Fluent Norwegian tongue that loves english.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Chance to travel and work in Scandinavia and beyond
- A clear career framework to help you grow
- Attendance in UX seminars and relevant education
- Sponsored culture events activities like theater plays, wine tasting, team trips, national gatherings
- Bonus model based on experience
- A solid pension fund agreement
- Life, travel and sick insurance
- Mobile, broadband and multiple other cool benefits