Senior Project Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team in London.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully handpicked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
In this Project Manager role you will do everything you can to make sure our projects run smoothly and in budget, and above all else, make sure our clients’ expectations are always met. You build strong relationships with your clients, and can manage your own accounts proactively, always looking for new business opportunities for future projects.
You understand that every project is unique. It is easy for you to oversee and direct multiple projects with different teams at the same time, even with designers and developers from various cities and countries. Communication is a crucial part of your daily work. You have constant up-to-date information of your projects’ status, budgets, risks, issues, resources and deliverables, and you communicate them proactively with your teams and clients.
Even though much is expected of you, we promise that you will surrounded by an incredible team of project managers and other Idean workers who are here to help you learn and grow, and to become an even better project manager. We will give you the most inspiring and challenging projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Manage entire projects from kickoff to final delivery (e.g. resourcing, internal/client kick off, status calls and meetings, reports, reviews/iteration sessions, co-creation workshops, delivery meetings, etc.)
- Be the clients’ point of contact for all day-to-day project related issues
- Update the resourcing situation on a daily basis based on potential client change requests or staffing adjustments
- Closely co-operate with the entire design and developer organization to ensure that projects are properly resourced
- Manage project financials including overall project budget, work estimates, profitability, revenue forecasts and invoicing
- Ensure that quality standards are met according to Idean’s delivery principles
- 5+ years of experience managing complex design and development projects, preferably in a management consulting or design agency environment
- Results-oriented practice of project management principles
- Experience in Agile and Lean software delivery, Scrum experience preferred
- Strong communication, presentation and networking skills
- Creative thinking and analytical capabilities to build solutions for clients
- Solid track record on delivering projects on time, with solid margins and ensuring client and design team satisfaction
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management, financial management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to identify new business opportunities during client engagements
- Strong “can do” service attitude towards clients
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- …and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in UK without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location.
Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.