UI Developer - Tampere
Are you a rising superstar in UI Development world, who is driven by challenging projects where you can develop your skills to the next level? Are you also looking to be part of the community of fearless, curious and inspiring Ideanists?
We are currently seeking for UI Developers to join our team in Helsinki or Tampere.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You deliver what you promise and exceed expectations. You’re creative and positive when working as a part of our specialist team, but you can also take responsibility independently. You understand the importance of user experience and its implications on website development.
You are comfortable with rapid prototyping and HTML development and the relevant helper libraries such as jQuery. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your development skills you are able to implement the concepts and complex services designed by our UX experts into perfectly functioning, responsive, high-performance websites.
- 3+ years of experience
- Portfolio that represents a range of developed websites and services.
- Strong knowledge of website development.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Ability to complete complex projects efficiently, proactively and with excellent quality.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and learn new languages, tools and platforms.
- Interested in working in contact with clients.
You can speak to:
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS)
- MVC and/or MVVM AngularJS/React/Ember/Backbone
Job tasks/common obstacles you should be able to work with:
- Compatibility (Browsers, devices)
- git (utilizing source control systems)
- Understanding and ability to create a mock API (Node/ExpressJS/ngMock)
- Working knowledge of Databases (MongoDB/PostgreSQL)
- Data Model Understanding
- Testing Frameworks (karma/protractor/cucumber/jasmine/Qunit)
We offer you an opportunity to join us in creating the future of user experience: digital services & products that change the world.