Lead Visual Designer
We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Visual Designer with extensive experience in digital service design to join our team in New York.
You wholeheartedly believe that designing unique user experiences, which are communicated to the end-user through awesome visual designs, can change the world. You've experienced first-hand, how the user-centered design process is used to develop new products and services and have a portfolio to prove it. You understand the importance of user experience and visual design and can effectively communicate it to clients.
As a Lead Visual Designer you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts and designs for leading-edge mobile and web solutions. You’ll be working in a creative environment with other designers and developers. We are looking for people who are passionate about design and get excited solving toughest design challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of the whole team. You're able to mentor and guide a team of visual designers and share actively your work experience and new ways of doing visual design. You also seek new inspirations consistently and are able to create visionary designs for clients!
- Create creative concepts according business and customer requirements
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create visual prototypes
- Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different Design teams on delivering projects for different platforms & devices
- Create style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- At least 7 years of experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with an appropriate software toolset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.