We are looking for experienced Interaction Designers to join our team in Berlin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You've experienced first-hand how you can drive a user-centered design process to develop new products and services, and your strong track record and portfolio proves that. You don’t only understand the importance of user experience, but can also effectively communicate it to our clients.
You get excited solving the toughest design challenges together on a team of other designers and developers, and delivering them pixel perfect. At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn even more. You also get to mentor our future stars, and your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of our whole company.
We will give you the most inspiring projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, as well as our world-class customers ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Be the lead designer in our projects
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable and other types of product and service prototypes
- Conduct co-creation, user research and usability testing sessions with end-users and/or clients
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define design direction and concepts
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- Mentor our younger designers both on project and personal levels
- 7+ years of Interaction Design experience (Lead Designer), 4+ years (Senior Designer) or 2+ years (Designer)
- Experience as interaction lead for digital services
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to talk and understand stakeholders
- Solid understanding of common front-end and back-end platforms
- Passion for UX design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel
You must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.