Munich UX Designer
We are looking for talented UX Designers to join our growing team in Germany, this position will be located in Munich!
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, exciting projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You have already worked as UX designer for some years, and that experience has taught you to use various research methods in the process of developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your prototyping, user testing and design skills you are able to compress new concepts and complex services into easily understandable and realizable forms.
At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. You enjoy solving the design challenges together with other designers and developers, but you can also take responsibility independently. You work well under pressure and are able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment.
- 7+ years of UX design work experience for the lead role, or 4+ years for the senior role, preferably at an agency
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles for small to large enterprises and across various platforms.
- Strong experience of UX research and user-centric design practices.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Proficiency of creating interaction designs with appropriate software toolbox, presenting designs as interactive prototypes is appreciated.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and in German
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.