Design Thinking for Executives
Workshop Curriculum Details
TBC, 5.00pm - 6.30pm
- Module(s): 1
- Target audience: D & E levels executive (delivery managers, account managers)
- Mode of study: Virtual or in-person session
- Duration: 2 hours
- Syllabus: Full course
- Assessment: Workshop exercises
- Reading materials: Idean’s DT book
Educate executives on the Human-centred Design practice, the value of design, organizational structures and building a sustainable design culture.
Who is this for?
Leaders need the be educated on design thinking and what value the practice brings to a business.
- D & E-level executives
- Stakeholders from various departments including product, business, marketing, engineering and design