Design Thinking for Practitioner
Workshop Curriculum Details
TBC, 5.00pm - 6.30pm
- Module(s): 3
- Target audience: All levels
- Mode of study: Virtual session
- Duration: 1.5 hours / session
- Syllabus: Full course & ala-carte
- Assessment: Workshop exercises
- Reading materials: See below respective modules
1: Reframing Challenges into Opportunities
Educate participants how to breakdown wicked problems and turn them into opportunities to be resolved by leveraging design thinking.
Who is this for?
Organizations looking to solve problems creatively.
- Stakeholders from various departments including product, business, marketing, engineering and design