Foundations in Design Thinking
Workshop Curriculum Details
22 April, 2.00pm - 5.00pm
- Module(s): 1
- Target audience: All levels
- Mode of study: Virtual session
- Duration: 2 hours
- Syllabus: 50% Theory; 50% Practical
- Assessment: MCQ Test (75% to pass)*
- Reading materials: Degreed courses
Introduce participants to the theory behind design thinking, the design thinking framework itself, and walk through case studies showcasing how design thinking is applied in real world scenarios.
Who is this for?
Organizations in early stages of exploring the value of Design Thinking.
- Design Teams
- Product Teams
- IT Teams